Friday, April 9, 2010

visiting to Parlimen

Last Wednesday, form6 students visiting to Parlimen, OMG!! we all soo excited about it, coz we have been waiting for it since we'r in lower 6...hehehe..

Sze kuan message me ( a nite before going to parlimen )and ask me, if she can come to my house, coz her mum had to fetch her brother to school early tomorow, and she afraid that our school still dark and no one there, soo i told her that she can come to my house, but in one condition, she must miscall me when she woke up in the next morning, coz i'm really hard to get up early by myself. hehehe silly girl;p

then the next morning she came to my house, very early, but i'm glad that i also already prepared myself before going to school, soo she wait for me a few minutes before we walk to school..
it's feel really different, coz it had been a long time, i've been walk to school alone after my sister Liyana already graduated from highschool, and i also feel very happy lol;D

then, upper 6 student went to canteen for breakfast, and we ate nasi lemak, mineral water, and gardenia bread..before we start our journey..

then we all took bus to go to the parlimen, we all also feel very nervous, coz last a few years, one of our senior fall asleep during the parlimen, then they been chased out from the parlimen hall, soo we cant fall asleep and repeat the same mistake that been made by our seniors..my classmate warned me, coz i'm a sleepyhead girl, easy to fall asleep even when i put my head on the table for a few minutes lol=__="

but, fiuhh!!~ i was very glad, coz i managed not to fall asleep during the parlimen, and it was very exciting experience for me=) and i also understand much more better about the parlimen,=)
btw, before we all go inside the parlimen, our stuff like phones, ipod, or electronic things have to give to the guards, coz all tht stuff was not allowed, the security really tied.=(

after back from the parlimen, i'm rushing and preparing myslef to go watch movie at jusco with my classmate, we watched HOW TO TRAIN A DRAGON, that movie was hillarious, fun, and the Nite Fury dragon was soo cute!!=D



ok, now enjoy the pic=D



toodles=)

No comments: