Saturday, April 3, 2010

Big Family Vacation!~

hi there guys, remember my last update?? it was about i'm gonna go to Kuantan for BIG Family Vacation isnt'it?? hehehe, sorry coz i'm too busy to update about it, soo now i'm gonna tell u how was it...<span class=

around 8:00 am, after done all packing, my family went to Gombak first( my grandma house), b'coz at there, all families gathered before start our journey to KUANTAN.

at there, all my cousins seem too excited about it, especially the kids, after all families there, we all start our journey together, before that my dad planned the cars, who gonna go first, and who gonna follow which car, soo the first car will be my uncle and my aunt( Ruzy family ), and follow by (Norly family),( Paklang family), and ( Ida family aka my family), soo no one will get lost during the journey.

the journey will take around 5 hours before reach the apartment hotel, soo after 2 hours we all stopped at rumah rehat, to have our lunch coz it almost 12:oo am, soo after had our lunch, we all continue our journey...

around 2 or 3:oo pm we all arived to our apartment hotel, all the adults registered to the hotel counter, and we all waiting in the car..

after everything was clear, we all start carried our luggage to the apartment hotel, there will be 2 apartment, soo 2 family will be in 1 apartment..soo the girls( my cousins and i) will be place in one Master Bed Room yeay!!~

after we all reach to our apartment hotel, the place is quiet nice, and each apartment have 2 room, kitchen and 2 bathroom, and we got it with lower price, yeay!!~ thanks to the bank and govermant.

the kids making noise, coz they want to go swim at the pool, but however all parents seem tired and want to rest after hours of jouney. the parents try to calm all the kids and asked them to wait a few hours more, coz it was too hot, and the sunlight will burn their skin...

my cousins and i and my grandma, rest and take a nap
tdob'coz we all are too tired after the journey, carried our luggage, and unpack our things..

soo we all spent 3 days and 2 nite at the apartment hotel, actually we all not do a lot of activities, coz our aim is just a relaxing vacation with our big family after it had been almost 13 years we all never go to vacation after my grandpa past away~
sedih i miss u grandpa!!~

soo our activities is just, Big dinner, swim at the pool, and picnic at the beach, and mandi laut( swim at the ocean). i'm sure all of u can't wait to see my vacation pictures rite? soo here it is..enjoy!~

here is the view from my apartment hotel(very beautiful) and i forgot to tell u guys, actually this is a private hotel and beach. hehehe^__~

my cousin( dina ), my sis and me, our first nite

snaping pictures before going to bed..lol;p
my lil sis iman and my eldest cousin lea ( Lea trying to teached iman how to do the rocking posed) hahaha!!~
this girl need to teach how to sit properly lol=__="

psycho cousins hahaha!! i donno what are they trying to do=__="

my other cousins=D

2nd nite at Kuantan. Big dinner everyone!!~ hehehe we all ate a lot of seafoods!!~NYum2!!~=D

ready for the picnic=)

omg!! everyone insane!! my aunts, my mum, my sis and making all peace sign exclude lea.

everyone eating KFC Lol!~

the wind is too strong!!~ hahaha
my grandma smilling looking at all her grandchildren playing and swim at the sea..
liyana and me=)
too skinny lol!!~
overjoy..hahaha!!~
jump2 ladies!!~jumpies
PAKCIK WAN..=)

LOVE U OPAH!!( MY Grandma)
hahaha, trying to look sexy at the beach, my smiling and laughing spoiled that pic..ahakx!~;p
apply sunblock before going to the pool!~
ready for the pool!~ heh
silly lea and my aunt...hahaa!!~
babes in jacuzzi..woo woo!!~
last day before going back to kl;(

in the car otw back to kl( arrghh my hair, the chlorine make my hair turn like this!!)

ok guys, i can't update to many things coz too bz heh..and the conclusion is, that holiday vacation is awsome, eventhough not too many activities, but the aim is to spent our quality time together as a big family..and i hope my grandma happy coz she's been wait for this vacation seen 13 years ago...

toodles;)

No comments: