Monday, February 8, 2010

thanks my friends

today is Monday. and it's meant a school day for me..
haiya!! soo tired coz last saturday also school heh!! just got 1 day to rest..

during the first period, i saw Sze kuan slowly come to my place and give me something.
she said" take this, it's from me and Yu qian, we bought it for u'r bday preasentparcel" i feel touched..she also said tht i cannot open it at school, open it when i'm at home..hahaha

hurmm.. my own mother seem doesnt even care about me..she did not wish me at all..crying!!.
sedih
it's ok, i still have my friends who really care about me...thanks to both of u..hk i really love it!!



they gave me a phone chain..it's Superb Ke Ai!!( cute ) and i also want to buy a new phone chain to replace the old one, but now i dont need to buy it..hahaa!! thanks;)handphone

No comments: