Sunday, January 31, 2010

ARGGGHH!!! this lately too bz with skewl, dont even have time rest!! Sat and sunday also very bz with the house chores!! haih!! i really need to take my rest, and i dont even have time to study..tht is really suck!! i also soo bz with other skewl programs such like, pengawas at bilik kesihatan, ajk keceriaan kelas, naib setiausaha for badminton club, and jd player for badminton, perlawanan di antara kelas ke kelas, fiuuhh!! i feel lucky tht the cocuriculum is not start yet, if not i'm die!! coz i'm a president for art club this year!! yeay for pika!! at last!! after a few years in this art club, and this year baru dpt jd president!! and i got 26 votedhk gonna work hard this year!! hehehe
p/s: my bday is coming soonparcel my mum said tht she want to buy me a new shoes( crocs) cant wait...actually i dont care much bout tht shoes, i do really miss when she kissed me on my forehead and wish me Happy bday before i woke up from my sleep...tht is more valueble then tht shoes...sedih

No comments: