Monday, April 23, 2012

my University life...

Assalamualaikum and hi to everyone, sorry sebab lambat update....atas sebab terlupa email and password untuk blog...maklum la apabila dah jadi students ni terus assignments berlambak...

my university life is quite interesting...too many things happen in short period for one semester, and now Alhamdulillah i'm in 2nd semester.... :) I've been thru a lot of things...
and yeah forgot to tell you all that I'm an Art & Design student ( Fine Art ) being an art students is really challenging for me...because lack of sleeps, and need to be energetic all the time....
but somehow I really hate when others people or other students from different courses underestimated us because we are an Art students...Fyi, without art there will be no civilazation!! so mind that! we are Class of our own! so watch your mouth! some of our students also from science stream, so what you can say about that??
okay2 enough of this.....

Anyway remember my others update about this girl who said that I'm such a bitch, and stupid and also not same level as her, seriously Jeng jeng jeng! we enter the same university on the same time! and bumped into each other! she was like shocked and terkejut beruk!! and the best part is we meet in the Uitm Mosque, how Miracle and Fair Allah is, I still remember that I told her, who is she to level others, is she so that good? is she like daughter of God?? damn girl you are still keep talking that you so much better then me, its okay, I don't need anything to pay back what you had did, because Allah is by my side, and yeah, after that accidently we joined the same activity curricular.....nevermind, girl, I know you are soo sombong and think you are soo damn good, you know what, I don't careless about you, do whatever you want...I have no grunge on you....

I make more friends, and having a good time, eventhough have to do assignments till 5:30 am then woke up on 7 am....it's damn crazy but Alhamdulillah I still can manage my time :)
later I will update more and upload more of my pictures and also my artwork...can't wait everyone!! love ya!! and take care<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats pika!

pika said...

thanks sissy :)