Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mother, I'll keep my words....

MOTHER,

yesterday was really a special day, do u know why??

me, your daughter that lack of everything, will be enter university to get her Degree...

I wonder do u still remember your words that really hurt me??

" why you still want to enter form 6??why you want to enter university like others?? you only deserve to be a teacher, and why you didn't accept it?? you are not pretty and not even smart to go to university...., now u didn't get any offers from any university, so what u gonna do now?? eat and sleep??? and be a burden??"

trust me, your words are killing me every single days in this couple years....

do you want to know why I enter form 6??

because myself eager want to further my study since I was young, and I want to prove to you that I can be just like others, eventhough I'm lack in everything since I was born, but I have something that not other people will have it...

it's my heart..and my spirit, and believe that Allah S.W.T gonna help me...

I still curious why I still alive...eventhough i was born as premature baby...

now I realized that Allah S.W.T gave me a strong heart beats....

it's meant...he didn't want me to gave up my life....and keep being strong!!~

that is one of the reasons why I'll never give up...and Allah S.W.T hate people who likes to give up....

Alhamdulillah...Allah hears my prays.....

whatever it is MOTHER, I promised u that gonna see me graduate.....

and this will be your presents for mothers days past 10 years ago....

because you told me when I was young, you want nothing but want me to study hard and enter university( but you forgot )...you gonna see it soon...and better for you to bring your camera along:)

I'll never keep any grunge on you, it just make me upset when u didn't even believe me that i can do it, when everyone does.....



your beautiful and strongest daughter,
Pika Yusof